Saturday, September 7, 2013

A very very very overdue 2013-14 post

Hey there hockey fans... I am back to work in the GP hockey community, and I mean back (5 hockey related jobs, 4 confirmed as of right now - one being here and another being Elite Prospects), but I'm taking longer than I hoped to get my flow/focus back on here & EP so far.

Will try and get the AJHL stats/updates back and going for the new season as soon as possible between games and that, and if I can manage I'm hoping to do the same and daily updates as well with the NWJHL.

It's busy already, and I've only been working on stuff with 4 of the 5 jobs... will be interesting when they are all active more - going to be busy busy busy!

Anyways, just touching base before I get too tired to finish getting the Storm stats & roster up after the AJHL season started tonight (Friday - I haven't slept yet, so it's still Friday to me... haha!)... before I head to bed as quick as possible and am up somewhat shortly after.

More to come, in the immediate future.

1 comment:

  1. Hoping to see a blog soon about how tired and overworked you are, preferably posted sometime between 2AM and 4AM

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.