Sunday, September 22, 2013

Not much of an update... but hey!

Just thought I'd check in here quick.

The daily post plan didn't happen... not to be making excuses, but after the Kings game with Dawson Creek Thursday - I was dead tired and out of it with post-root canal issues. After Storm game last night - similar situation. After Storm game tonight - I had to move all my main furniture to the back of my home as I'm getting a matching set from a relative tomorrow afternoon, with the help of family friends moving it here. Strangely, even though my ear canals have been burning (post-root canal main issue of late) and I did a load of dishes... I strangely had the energy to get some progress done on the AJHL on EP. I'd like to continue getting more done now, but need to get some sleep ahead of helping move the furniture in.

Good things - I'm heading out of town for 4-5, away from main distractions & there's NO hockey games I'll be working until Friday when the Kings are up in Peace River to face the Navs to start both teams' seasons.

Bad things - I'll be out of town for 4-5 days and be around 2 (possibly 3, depending if this cat stays reclusive or not) animals that are half crazy/youngsters. Maybe 14-15 month old kitten (that seriously looks & acts more like a little cougar to me), and a not even 2 month old puppy. The reclusive cat is a mature adult, so likely wont be too distracting. Oh yeah - Fort St. John Huskies & Dawson Creek Jr. Canucks opened the NWJHL season 6 days ahead of the rest of the league - meaning I'm already behind on 2nd league I've committed to updating daily here & on EP.

Though time is still flying by, and there's LOADS of catchup to get done yet... I am still 100% committed to getting caught up and back to daily for the AJ & starting up daily (when games are played) N-dub updates as well. Giving up just isn't in my thought process for this - even if I'm doing a crazy amount of stuff and planning to do more than last hockey season.

Anyways, just a quick update. I cant and wont guarantee it, but I VERY much hope to have the AJHL as close to fully up to date as possible, tomorrow night (into Monday morning for most of the MST... haha!). Enough said for now. To bed I soon go.

Thanks for your understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.