Friday, October 4, 2013

I'm baaaack! AJHL & NWJHL fully updated on EP... FINALLY!

Okay, as it's been forever since I've posted here, and how it's after 8:30am right now... I'm going to make this as short and sweet as possible...

The AJHL & NWJHL are fully updated with standings and player stats on EP.

I can guarantee everything's complete though at about 95-99%. I want to get everything done now, but I need to get to bed. How I got so much done tonight, is beyond me (I've been hiding it as well as possible, but have been suffering from insane heat headaches for 3 weeks and fighting it as best as possible)...

AJHL
* I have to go through ALL the game sheets yet to make sure some rookies or players cut, aren't missed, as once they are traded/reassigned to midget/cut - they go hidden from main AJHL stats listing on league sites. Not a glitch or anything - just a side effect of the ESportsDesk stats site layouts, unfortunately. Plus I have to go through and all all the trades in from the end of last season, as well - I literally was offline & off EP for 2 months during the summer. I basically went off the grid, so to say... so it's made this catch up all that much harder with the headaches.

NWJHL
*Should be as close to 100% as possible besides the Sexsmith Vipers penalty minutes. The updaters missed adding the penalties onto the electronic game sheet for the game vs the Kings last Saturday in Sexsmith, for the Vipers. I don't have a copy of the paper game sheet myself, so unless I get that or the stats are completely by league admin - the Sexsmith Vipers stats with be 'as complete as possible' for the time being.

Besides that - enjoy! I hope to try managing 3 league stats updates (AJHL, NWJHL & newly started NHL) daily on EP as best as possible from this day on. I cannot 100% guarantee I will be 'back to normal' for tomorrow night's games though... it may take a few days to adjust, but will do my very best - you can count on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.