Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Caught up, yet again

Hi there peoples!

I got the NWJHL & AJHL updated again, but took this late this morning to do it... well, not that late I guess as I was in bed before sunrise... haha!

As per the usual... NWJHL game sheet discrepancies. No idea... but I'm going to try getting paper sheets of every game Kings play, at the last. Last game in Beaverlodge for example... Kings had a full 18 skaters dressed & playing, and one healthy scratch... and only 16 skaters are listed on the online game sheet. So I don't know what's going on. Starting to wish/wonder/think of inquiring to see if I can get paper faxes sent to me to check over.

Anyways, more later. Off to the Coke Centre for Sexsmith Vipers @ GP Kings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.