Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 2 - still on track w/AJHL & NWJHL

Short update as I need to get to bed ASAP to get up and ready to catch a bus to catch another bus for road trip to FSJ in... 8 - 8 and a half hours... so yeah, need to sleep!

AJHL & NWJHL both up to date, but with some catches as last night/morning... haha!

Oh yeah... woulda got more done tonight if not for having a nice good chat with my so-called "EP clone" - buddy of mine on the site, that basically does everything I did before getting so busy offline... except, he's not quite the crazy workaholic I was (updating AJHL weekly & 10-20 leagues bi-weekly on EP til late November... then it was right out the window after I started this blog... haha!)... lucky for him! Haha! Anyways, he's nicerly took care of the NHL updating for me the last 2 nights, but down side is when we get chatting I don't manage to be able to get anything done... haha! Don't have the focus I had last year, still, yet... hopefully when these headaches finally go away. They are/were WAY worse than I make/made them sound... out of nowhere my head and mainly ear canal are burning... and I mean burning... and it's hard to focus on anything... add in chatting to a chat that's a lot like you, and... you get the picture! Haha!

As for AJHL - I do have a usual trust trade list (.txt file) started for the league, and luckily the only inter-league movements I know about currently is F Jaden Sveinson to Whitecourt from Canmore, and today D Orand Werenka, who was presumably released by the Olds Grizzlys, showed on the game sheet for Drayton Valley in their game against the still undefeated, 11-0, Fort McMurray Oil Barons.

I am hoping to obtain the Sept 28th paper game sheet of GP JDA Kings @ Sexsmith Vipers to add in those missing Vipers' PIMs, so will either get them that way or if they get updated by NWJHL league admin.

Off to bed I go now though. Have a great weekend everybody!

By the way... if anything is outdated, or incorrect in the stats or player data or height/weights - let me know [nicely]. Thanks in advance! I strive for accuracy as best as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.