Thursday, October 17, 2013

Daily update

Unlike yesterday, I managed to actually post on the blog here... but like yesterday, stats are fully updated again.

Lots more I want to get to, but not now... but per the usual, the AJHL & NWJHL are up to date on Elite Prospects.

There is still, the NWJHL discrepancies. I am working to get things exact on the league site... but as far as I know, what I have on EP is correct. I'm literally updating a few teams by new game sheets, to get games from now accurate including corrections from past games. I'm hoping things will be exact and match on both soon though... hopefully.

Enough for now, need to get some rest and be up sooner than yesterday. Hopefully will get to more tomorrow. A rare day off in both leagues... so I must make use of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.