Friday, December 7, 2012

Drayton Valley APs

Before I get out of the GP Storm press box here, thought I'd quickly post that Drayton Valley has APs RW #14 Braden Jakubowski & F #5 Joel Webb in the lineup tonight.

Jakubowski comes from Leduc Oil Kings Midget AAA of the AMHL, and Webb comes from MLAC Maple Leafs Midget AAA also from the AMHL. Webb is strangely listed as a D or RD everywhere else, but the AJHL updater added him as a forward... hmm. Oh well, going with D/RD as primary as he's playing regularly in the AMHL, not AJHL (at this point at least). I wouldn't be surprised if it was just basic info entered for the profile though (kind of like how something like half of the Drumheller Dragons were listed as from "Hometown, Alberta" at the start of the season... that one amused me.. haha!), as strangely both Jakubowski & Webb's AJHL profiles (as seen on those links) are listed as forwards at 5'11 180. Only way to tell them apart are name and birthday, but definitely possible they both so happen to be of similar size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.