Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tonight's post will be delayed

Hey everyone - sorry about this, but tonight's post will be delayed as I am dead tired, and really under the weather - put it this way, I threw up four times not long ago.

Offhand, I remember Sandboe played again tonight for Canmore, from Grande Prairie Storm Midget AAA (AMHL) which kind of ends my [joking] theory about them only playing him against his hometown Jr A team... haha! Along with him Ayearst was their backup again. Shayne Gwinner was back with the Dragons from the WHL, and new guy Erik Kardash from Calgary was up in that 'battle of Calgary' tonight, I beleive with the injury plagued Canucks.

More after some needed rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.