Sunday, December 23, 2012

AJHL update(s) postponed til after final game of 2012

Hey again loyal viewers... I absolutely hate to do this yet again, but it's already after 3:30am 5:53am and I've made next to nothing for progress on AJHL update for Dec 21st-22nd. Because of that, I've [extremely] reluctantly decided (as well... if any of you out there reading my blog out there haven't noticed - I am an extreme workaholic if I love what I'm doing - and the work on Elite Prospects, here on my blog, and in the press box with the GP Storm definitely fits the bill!)... to again postpone my update until after the final 2012 game tomorrow at 1pm local in Olds between the Lloydminster Bobcats and the Grizzlies. I'm also going to try to listen to the game tomorrow [on the internet] on 96.5 CKFM in Olds, from Olds play-by-play Galen Hartviksen & colour guy Jamieson Brown - it will be the first AJHL game (as far as I know) in memory I will get to listening to, not done by Jeff Henson (though I've heard Robb Hunter plenty of times on The AJHL This Week with Jeff, and I basically heard the whole Wolverines broadcast from Chris Colwill (who hasn't seemed to use his Twitter since moving to Whitecourt) once or twice this season as I was standing next to him doing the Storm PPV at least once when the Wolverines were in town... haha!).

Anyways, I desperately need to go to bed so I can even be awake for that game this (tomorrow to me, as I haven't slept yet) afternoon.

Before I forget, as I tweeted earlier:


...then... 

If anyone can help me out, maybe retweet me if they so please - I'd definitely appreciate it and thank you when I can! Thanks in advance though, for now!

Edit: Also as I've been kind of quoting myself on this all over the net lately - to all you reading this or mentioned/quoted/labeled in the last 2 tweets especially: "Happy holidays, and all that good stuff" to you & yours!

And now... FINALLY to sleep tonight... yeesh, up this late and I barely got anything accomplished today... absolutely hate it, but I am fairly sick still, so I'll let it slide and not 'kick myself in the rear' too hard for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.