Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Random tidbits

I don't get to NA site emails often [lately], but when I do, I prefer... well I don't even know... lost my train of thought... anyways though...

Added in a move a little out of my usual stuff lately, off a site tip. D Anthony Gilbert, formerly with Dryden Ice Dogs (SIJHL) has landed with the Kerry Park Islanders (VIJHL). Also added in a couple of moves for LW Jason Forward, thanks to his father updating the site about them; first from Abitibi Eskimos (NOJHL) to Portland Jr. Pirates (EJHL) then to Syracuse Stampede (NSHL).

Think I'm gonna stop hyperlinking everything - it just takes way too long!

Just also added a loan for RW Dean Strong from Lake Erie Monsters (AHL) to Denver Cutthroats (ECHL) (CHL, as my esteemed EP colleague pointed out... haha!), based on a tweet from LEM. I used to post just about all main pro transfers on EP (AHL, ECHL, NHL), until we got especially the one member added to the site for the simple task of posting those moves. I gradually stepped aside and let him take care of it, and free more time (not that it's very noticeable in my life now... haha).

Oh yeah - I also try and keep up with the latest college/university commits posted on the College Hockey Inc list, along with what I come across on Twitter, but I've been badly behind on that as well (anyone noticing a pattern yet? Haha!). F Zeb Knutson from Sioux Falls Stampede (USHL) is going to Minnesota State Univ. (Mankato), as going to post D Clay Anderson from Cedar Rapids Roughriders (USHL) to Harvard but it's already been added by another staff member.

2 comments:

  1. Small correction, Jay: the Denver Cutthroats are CHL (US), not ECHL. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading, and pointing that out! I updated and credited you there.. hehe! I could add a blog link for you there too, if you like!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.