Thursday, December 6, 2012

AJHL updates - Dec 6 2012, from last night

My apologies for being late on this... went for a late afternoon nap, and probably deep down knew it wouldn't be a nap. Turned into a night sleep, and then some - but with the crazy days I've been running earlier this week I definitely needed the sleep. All refreshed and awake now though.

Anyways though, to start this off the Camrose Kodiaks had delisted F Kieran O'Neil (no idea why but I constantly have been typing his name with 2 L's and then later wonder why in the heck I cant find him on searches... haha!) on December 3rd as I posted in the AJHL forum prior to this blog's existence. Last night (while I was in a bit of a sleep coma.. haha!) a forum colleague of mine going by mcc, had posted actually only an hour ago, that:
Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:38 am
Kieran played for the Calgary Canucks last night against Camrose. He scored a goal and added an assist in the Canucks 3-2 victory.
so that one is figured out. And sure enough, as I expected, to back them up Kieran was on the game sheet with those points.Scores from last night, before I get any further:
  1. Fort McMurray lost to Sherwood Park 2-1 in Sherwood Park
  2. Camrose lost to the Calgary Canucks 3-2 at the Max Bell in NE Calgary
  3. Bonnyville beat the Calgary Mustangs 3-2 in overtime, at Father David Bauer at the U of C campus in NW Calgary. For some reason, even though I used to live in Calgary, I always thought Calgary had a Jr A team in the south side... guess not though. The Pontiacs tied the game late and won it in overtime.
  4. Lloydminster beat Drumheller 3-2 in Drumheller.
Roster moves/additions, besides O'Neil to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.