Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Unintentional day off - Dec 17th

So this is the first and could possibility be the only, non-hockey related blog post I'll post this hockey season (yeah, I know it's Xmas holidays soon, but knowing me I'll be a workaholic all 'break' along with possibly updating some WJC stats), but here goes...

I was up super late as usual yesterday morning, think it was around 6am when I fully finished with the AJHL and around 9-9:30am when I went to sleep shortly after a so-called 'supper' and got a couple hours sleep before my Grandma came in for some errands of ours, an appointment of mine, and at just about the last minute I changed my mind to head up for Xmas holidays earlier... instead of Thursday night. So besides part of Thursday, I'll be out of Grande Prairie, for the first time since moving back at the end of August, until around January 3rd or so. Storm are off at home until the 4th now, and I've got nothing really keeping me in GP after Thursday - so why not hey!

So yeah... would have got something else done for EP last night, but between getting progressively tired all day, I was badly distracted by my Grandma's new kitten... haha! I've been jokingly referring to him as a 'cyborg cat' as he has some bizarrely unique qualities for a cat. Complete hellian though, but he is a kitten after all... just a few months old. I was going to add in some randoms pics, but keep having connection problems for sending emails from here for some reason - texts work, FB & Twitter work, emails wont... kind of in a 'black hole' here between signals though... haha! Most cell phones don't work in this house at all for some reason as well. Oh wait, there is another way to do it as I posted 3 pics onto FB earlier, and one just now.


Anyways, today got kind of butchered for progress as well, but hopefully now I can focus and get stuff done. Only half an hour til the broadcast of the Storm game tonight, and 15 more minutes til it and 2 of the 4 games tonight get started. GP Storm at Max Bell Centre vs Calgary Canucks, has begun. Pre-game info coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.