Friday, December 7, 2012

AJHL update for December 6th

Light day in the AJHL tonight, which works fine with me... hehe! :). Got plenty of other stuff to get caught up on!

Olds beat Bonnyville 3-2 in a shootout in Olds. Grizzlies started off with an early 2-0 lead, and Bonnyville tied it up in the 2nd. No scoring in the 3rd or OT, and no goals in the shootout until the 6th and final shot of the initial round of shooters, by Damien Kulynych.

Also got an update from Kinger on the AJHL forum, on RW #22 Scott Pooley being hurt. According to the Fort Mac roster/stats currently, Pooley is out with a shoulder injury until December 19th - January 2nd. Pretty sure I didn't see the injury listed there on stats/roster when I updated the Fort McMurray stats, but no guarantees. The guy's already got 3 icons next to his name now as is (injury, rookie, import) - only could have suspended and college commitment, there too.

Anyways, done the AJ for the night... best get cracking on the MJHL... as it's been way too long since I got the whole league updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.