Saturday, December 29, 2012

WHL post wont happen now... (WHL site issues)

I was going to post all the WHL related moves not yet covered on EP, through the WHL Weekly Report posts, but for some reason it and a lot of functions/pages of the WHL page aren't currently working... strangely, it's a multi-browser thing, so it must be a site error or maybe 'planned down time' during holidays. Not too sure... but, the WHL post wont be happening now.

Some of you may know (if you saw the first blog post) that I no longer actually update the WHL, so usually my posts on the league are only 'Weekly Report' related, or those involving the AJHL.

Onto the OJHL mass catchup though... that will be a novel of a catchup entry...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.