Wednesday, December 5, 2012

More AJHL updates - JC Heck & Paul Lamoureux

I wouldn't be surprised if JC Heck cracks the top 10 in PIM between now and even the trade deadline, after tonight's game against Brooks - 32PIM... haha, crazy!

I originally thought it was a typo by the Olds stats updater, until I looked at his profile to see he DID infact go from 4PIM in 4 games to 36PIM in 5 games.

A quick look at the penalty summary:
1st period:
Olds Grizzlys at 11:20 - JC Heck for Roughing (2 Min.)

then...
Olds Grizzlys at 15:04 - JC Heck for Misconduct (10 Min.)
Brooks Bandits at 15:04 - Tyson McCallum for Misconduct (10 Min.)
Olds Grizzlys at 15:04 - Landon Kletke for Slashing (2 Min.)

So, after that he's in the box until about the 5 minute mark in the 2nd, and though I have no clue for sure what transpired as I wasn't at the game, I wouldn't be surprised if he was maybe kept on the bench most of the period either.

Then things really got heated late in the game/3rd period from the Grizzlies end:
Olds Grizzlys at 19:59 - Dylan Hubbs for Misconduct (10 Min.)
Olds Grizzlys at 20:00 - JC Heck for Misconduct (10 Min.)
Olds Grizzlys at 20:00 - JC Heck for Game Misconduct (10 Min.)

No idea what transpired - someone at the game maybe will be able to shed some light, but I find it strangely amusing that Hubbs got the misconduct with only 1 second left, and no Brooks player got anything, then the same for Heck but a game on top of it. Like... what the heck? Haha!

Anyways though, onto the other part of this...
 The latest on potential Paul Lamoureux next team:
 lol I'm going to Ontario tomorrow , now that's actually beauty
posted 12 hours ago

Incase anyone from the AJHL forum wonders... I'm not obsessed with the guy or where he turns up - I just have him still listed on Spruce Grove on my inter-league trade list (a txt file) as a reserve (from Canmore to Spruce Grove - inter-league trade, to remind me to split stats if by some total shocker happens that he does dress for the Saints), as he hasn't shown up anywhere yet nor has any sort of hint about him quitting junior hockey. I'd take him off the list, but he hasn't officially gone anywhere else (nor left the AJHL), so I may as well keep checking up for now. Eventually it will get old for me if nothing happens, and I might just remove him from it by the trade deadline.

Surprisingly to me, there was no roster moves in the AJHL at all Tuesday. Lovsin and Nicholson showed up on the Saints roster the night before, but ended up playing against the Storm as well.

Now, onto another league's update for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.