Wednesday, December 12, 2012

AJHL scores - Dec 12th

Scores:
  1. Bonnyville beats Crusaders 6-2 in Sherwood Park. Shots are only currently listed for first 2 periods on game sheet, but Bonnyville offensive attack very spread out - no one with more than 2 pts.
  2. Thunder defeat Lloydminster 6-1 in Drayton Valley. Drayton never trailed in the game, and had a big 2nd with 4 goals alone there. Thunder RW #20 Nathan Smith with a 4 point night (1G, 3A). 

I'm going to start making a point of listing off any player with at least 3pts in games from now on in my summaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.