Friday, December 7, 2012

GP Storm & Sherwood Park roster moves

So, as I got to the arena today, I was informed that LW #26 Jake Matkin, has left the Storm. Apparently he was offered a Jr B card, but turned down the offer and went home, and has left hockey from what I've heard. Best of luck to you in your future endevours Frodo Matkins!

Storm captain RW #15 Taylor Cote is out officially with an upper body injury and will miss the weekend games, but has had concussion issues in the past.

News for the Sherwood Park, D Isaac Farrah is up as an AP wearing #26 on the game sheet, but #25 on the notes Jeff has for the game... so he's wearing one of those #s... hehe! Visual confirmation - he's wearing an unnamed #26 tonight in pre-game warmup.

Edit: Also to note LW/C #29 Mike Forsyth, promoted to 3rd assistant captain earlier this week, and wearing that A tonight with the absence of Cote.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.