Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Very proud to say - I just added Bubbles to EP!

It will sound crazy, but in a random lookup on Wikipedia to reply to an EP forum message earlier, I came to actor/musician Mike Smith (Bubbles, from Trailer Park Boys)'s Wikipedia page. As I left the page open for a bit, I came back to it later and scrolled down to find it say:
"He played hockey for the Pictou County Weeks of the Nova Scotia Midget AAA Hockey League when he was in high school."

That was enough for me... haha! He now exists on EP. Proud to say I added him in too... hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.