Thursday, October 10, 2013

Quick update before to bed VERY EARLY for my usual... haha!

AJHL & NWJHL are both updated again, on Elite Prospects.

There's still the discrepancy for me between what I saw/read/wrote from paper game sheet & what is on online game sheet for Sexsmith Vipers' PIM in the Sept 28th game hosting the Grande Prairie JDA Kings.

Vipers/Kings rematch at the Coke Centre Tuesday was cancelled due to a power outage and badly melting ice at the Coke Centre, so hopefully will get a chance to see paper sheet again on Friday, and copy/scan/take picture of it for my records.

Besides that - I best get to bed and rest, like 7 hours earlier than yesterday. It's almost crazy for me to be downtown in the morning hours in GP - more than a day in a row! I honestly don't remember ever doing this since I moved back to GP at the end of August last year... haha! Going to be a busy day, loads to do and get done, and likely not be back home until 11PM or 12AM if I end up catching the later part of the NPHL exhibition game between Hythe Mustangs & Grande Prairie Athletics, after bowling.

Am hoping to do some website work, get caught up on AJHL moves on EP, and a bunch of non-hockey related stuff. Hopefully more too... but let's not push it... haha!

Off to rest I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.