Sunday, October 6, 2013

Day 3... sorta. NWJHL up, AJHL not.

Okay... 3 4 notes on NWJHL:
1) I did get the paper copy of the Sept 28th GP @ Sexsmith game and manually added in the PIM for Sexsmith onto EP (as of yet, they aren't listed on the NWJHL website for the online game sheet).
2) The Fairview @ Slave Lake game is not fully entered on the league website, therefore as I know the score from the game - the EP standings and up to the minute. The NWJHL site's standings and held back, because that game sheet is not completely entered as of yet.
3) As that game sheet is not fully entered, the player stats for both Fairview & Slave Lake cant be updated fully until the stats are posted online... that or I find a way to gain access to the game sheet somehow and get he stats onto EP.
4) Presumably accidentally entered in incorrectly, but Kings G #1 Ryley Shipton was credited with the Kings goalie stats in Fort St. John, when it was actually #31 Connor Goudreau that played. I have the 'pink' copy of the game sheet to back it. So, I've entered in their stats on the Kings goalie stats on EP how they should be.

As for the AJHL... I'm ticked at myself for this... but it's nearly 8am & GP Storm game vs Whitecourt starts in... yikes... 6 and a half hours! I need to get to sleep! Chances are I'll come home after the game and fall into bed, sleep for however long, and then get the AJHL up ASAP.

Sorry sorry sorry.... I need to sleep though... gotta get the hours sorted out too.

More in the PM...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.