Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Jay out indefinitely with 'upper body injury'

Hey everybody... while I'm still able to look at the screen and type half decently... thought I'd update this...

My health has taken a nosedive since Saturday night, and I'm basically I'm "out indefinitely" from everything. I've got to focus on my health and take care of myself for once... I'll try to be back active as soon as possible. Let's just say those headaches from... all hockey season basically, have morphed and the issues are... insane! I'm extremely eagerly awaiting a CT Scan ASAP as one is open for me...

That's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.