Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Day 4-5 - quick update

I'd say what happened with me not getting up the stats, but it was well needed and well - a person needs to catch on up sleep when overtired. Enough said... haha! For a rare change I took care of myself! I got the NWJHL done after Storm game, but didn't have the energy to get the AJHL done also, as it's larger and more active - for 16 teams to play over 8 (NWJHL) that's kind of obvious, hey.

I'm ending this whole "Day..." thing now too... it's just getting too repetitive and making me feel like I'm letting myself down by keeping track of it... haha!

Anyways... NWJHL & AJHL up again on EP.

I'm... just about certain the #s I have on EP for NWJHL are 100% accurate. There's discrepancies between my #s and NWJHL site #s due to game sheet differences. Good have easily been me seeing things badly wrong, but I don't know how I could possibly wrongly read penalty #s for 5 different players on a paper game sheet... it smells fishy to me. I'll try to figure everything out tomorrow though.

Besides that, it's same old... haha!

It's starting to seem as if I'm not going to get to my hopeful daily league updates, like I had going fairly well for the first 1-2 months of the blog... I'm just doing way way too much. I definitely am not giving up and saying it wont happen... I just have my doubts I'll be able to pull it off, especially if there's a possibility I may be taking on loads more offline... haha!

Gotta get some rest though... then eye appointment, and likely a well needed siesta, before going to the Coke Centre for the Fairview Flyers Sexsmith Vipers (overtired mind royally goofed that one... haha!) @ GP Kings game at 8:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.