Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Apologies... Again

Before I never get this typed out, I will try to now... Early AM of the 14th.

I didn't let on about this before... But since at least the beginning of March, my computers & cell phone have been obviously getting hacked. I know it will sound crazy & like another excuse why I've fallen so far behind here... But it is 100% real, and along with all the previous stresses, I've got extremely worn out and fed up with just about everything & everyone. "Rough stretch" would be just putting it VERY mildly...

Anyways though... Desktop is getting reformatted, wiped, cleaned, recovered to factory defaults, my laptop is fried & as it's 9 yrs old, it was pretty close to that anyhow. I am on my 2nd cell phone & #, and this one is already acting compromised. I will be changing my home phone # after sleep, if I even manage any, & my IP address is in process of being changed. I am getting a brand new laptop in about 1-5 Weeks but I don't even know if it will be safe to this BS either.

Very fed up with everything lately...

Only thing I enjoy lately besides the relative comfort & safety of my bed, is my work at/with the GP Kings game... Which speaking of which is Game 1 of the NWJHL Finals in 16hrs. Hope I will manage to hold on til then later "today"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.