Friday, March 22, 2013

NWJHL Finals Game 3 - Kings @ Navs in Peace River - March 20th

Well, as anyone that's been following this blog knows... I have been badly absent here since Jan 31st. February was not easy, but never would I ever have expected March would be worse! Two good days - my birthday on the 4th, and the Kings game the night after I won the 50/50 for $117... so it wasn't too bad. Besides that my month has been hell... besides every game with the Kings. Absolutely love working with this team and being a part of the organization!

March for me... well there was serious hacking of all computers & cell phone, mass problems with original cell phone including virus laden pics sabotaged by hacker potentially making me lose all pics not Tweeted or FB'd, since Jan 1st - and it appears that the virus laden pic fried/permanently damaged my first 4GB SD card. Massive bills thanks to getting desktop computer reformatted, mass data overages on my phone (100MB is squat! Haha! But how am I to know better when I haven't had a active cell for 5-6 years u til Dec 14th - I have 1GB now though), getting behind on phone bills, other bills .. then I get badly sick... worse head & sinus cold of my whole life! There was some other issues, but between Saturday night & Tuesday afternoon I was deathly ill and could barely even get out of bed or get up off anything. I'm definitely not 100% since, but a lot better than that extent.

So yeah...got a 2nd working SD card Friday, so was able to take pics for Saturday's Game 2 of the N-dub Finals in GP, but due to illness haven't made it on this blog, on EP much, nor to update stats on the AJ or N-dub... badly behind but I plan to get things up as soon as possible when available... which well... could be soon...

I now have 5 jobs officially... EP (since 08), Grande Prairie Storm (since Aug 31st), blog here (since Dec 4),                                                     Grande Prairie JDA Kings (since Jan 27th) and the Grande Prairie Athletics (unofficially since their last home playoff game at the Coke Centre vs Spirit River - I was confirmed to do game stats help with them for 13/14 and for the heck of it I did game tweets that night... haha!). But unfortunately/thankfully (as my life has been hellish... it frees up my times bit) the Storm were knocked out weeks ago in Sherwood Park in the first round  and I believe the A's were knocked out of the NPHL division finals days earlier in Spirit River on Tuesday of the same week.

For now though... here's some pics from the trip and the game. I'll add notes later, but just wanna get a new post up. I plan to post from Game 2 in GP also. I didn't have a working SD card on Game 1 in GP, so no pics from the festivities and pregame we had that night to open the league finals.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.