Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Latest unfortunate status update

Oh my.... I haven't posted since the 24th... not a good sign!!!

I can barely think now... and I've told myself & friends that I will go to bed after I post this...

Okay - not like it's anything new to anyone reading the blog, but I am horribly far behind on updating here, and on EP dealing with anything to do with these 2 leagues I work with/in offline. I had decided a couple days ago that I wasn going to put off even attempting to finish the AJHL Jan 28th/29th-? update until the AJHL regular season ended, and as there was 2 days off between season & playoffs I was going to do what I could in these 2 days off (Sunday & Monday)... buuuuuut, my offline life is getting constantly busier & getting to work on here is becoming more of a challenge, beyond seemingly endless focus issue. I just tentaitively got a confirmed 5th job for next season... and what do I do... decide to tweet a game for a 3rd Grande Prairie hockey team... haha! Serious certified workaholic, but I love what I do!

So yeah....
Friday - Storm home game, and loads of running around to do.
Satuday - Kings road game...

motr laster,... byeueb Ingkler

Ugggh... Jay d;rr[h\\pu mppt  im m rivyutr jrtr   r

Okay... I got so tired I was literally falling asleep in the chair late Sunday night... and instead of telling a lot more I'll just state the brief facts as I am almost as tired now.

Hockey games offline last 4 nights straight (discluding today)... and I decided that I was taking today/Monday off totally - I mean that in every single way! A rarity for this workaholic (who tentatively has a 5th job, with the Grande Prairie Athletics).. why you ask?

It just so happened to be my 29th birthday! Yep... old geezer here... haha!

So yeah... day off... a great one for the most part, then back to work on everything tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.