Sunday, February 24, 2013

GP Storm at Sherwood Park Crusaders game notes - Feb 24

A lot of static on the radio signal today on Free FM today for the Storm game in Sherwood Park vs the Crusaders, so between that and everything - I caught what I could.

And yes I know... stats a bit out of date for below linked players... but I am extremely hopeful in getting caught up fully on AJHL in next 2 days. I know, I've likely spoke of optimism like this before... but this being the only AJ game today and for the next 2 days, and now that I got working on updating everything last night for the first time in a week - I know this time it really can happen! More below.
- - - - -

Storm, according to Storm play-by-play Jeff Henson, have the same lineup & injuries/scratches as last night's game. Yes I do know, as of right now... APs C #19 Toby Shattler (from Fort Saskatchewan Rangers Midget AAAs - AMHL) & LW #28 Landon Gross (from Lethbridge Pronghorns Midget AAAs - AMHL) have still yet to be added to Storm roster on AJHL website, website altogether, nor game sheet from last night (once again, if I could - I would). C #19 Jared McAmmond is also incorrectly listed on this afternoon's game sheet for Shattler, but as far as I know McAmmond isn't even with team on road trip.

I've already emailed the league about all this...

Storm starting lineup:
G #20 Nick Kulmanovsky (4th straight start I believe I heard)
LD #22 Scott Milnthorp-D #25 Brandon Hodge
LW/C #29 Mike Forsyth-RW #12 Tanner Labbe-RW #9 Gus Correale
 ... hmm... these positions could use updating... but I rarely get to witness positions and have a moment to mark down exactly where there are at home games lately... hehe!

Only thing I really caught on the Crusaders, was that LW #39 Andrew Taverner was one of the scratches... I know I could use more... but it's the best I could catch today.
- - - - -

Okay... incase anyone hasn't reading this, I am horribly far behind on everything related to my online work, besides game tweets/stats updating for the Storm & Kings. I managed to get... not the most amount of work done last night on that massively backed up Jan 28th/29th-Feb ? post (it will likely be 'final' listed as to Feb 24th - I hope!!!)... but it was the most I've got in a week... infact, it was probably more combined than the last 1-2 weeks.

But rather than get myself down and run myself down about it, like I have so commonly over this rough stretch of mine recently... I'm going to take a different approach for the next couple days and hopefully it pays off and gets me caught up. Truth of the matter, the above mentioned game is the only in the AJHL today, and is also the next 2 days besides this game, as Monday is an off day.

So for a very rare change as I'm still not 100% offline (sick, still getting through offline stresses, etc) - I am going to put myself/my health & sleep/rest first... and go an lay back down for a few hours at least. Then, as I've got my confidence back now... once I'm rested up... we'll get back on full scale attack catch up mode. Not that I want to take any time off when I'm so far behind... but honestly - what's a few more hours, when I'm behind in some way over 3+ weeks... really, what difference is it in the long run, right? So... back to the rest of the Storm @ Cru game here nearing the 3rd, then back to bed for rest I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.