Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Where ya at Jay - why no new posts?

Viewers are probably asking this by now, and I'll be as brief about it as possible as I've got some serious catchup to do... and I'm so serious about getting it done, I plan to shut off everything non blog/EP/AJHL updating/NWJHL updating related to focus on it. I may have a needed shower before then, but I will be getting to work ASAP...

So yeah... had a very hard time getting myself to bed for the 2nd straight night (I know the stress from last week was really on my mind), but managed to by 3:30am Sunday. Next thing I know, a friend I've barely heard from the last few months, replies to a message of mine, and it turned into a "conversation of a lifetime", as I've put it. Talked just about constantly for the next 9 straight hours over the Facebook inbox messenger. So I never did get to sleep. Said friend left to do some stuff, another good friend came on, and before he left, original friend was back, around 2pm. Spoke with that same friend, until around 4 or 5pm local... then finally fell asleep. And slept the majority of time until noon the next day (Monday) as crazy as it sounds - remember though, I was overexhausted from everything after early last Monday on. I was already backed up on sleep/over exhausted, then unintentionally was awake 25 straight hours due to that chat (it was a special one... well worth missing sleep over!)... then had to go downtown to setup a bill payment, and ended up banking a week of bowling incase I have to miss a Thursday night for a Storm/Kings playoff game or two between now & the end of April as I was already downtown anyways, then between other errands I got home around 5pm. I've been kept busy with those same 2 friends since, along with a third one from Fort St. John. Got very sidetracked on stuff I shouldn't have been, for a few hours... and really ticked off at how that wasted so much time in my life for something USEFUL... cant cant make up the time.

Best go FINALLY have that shower, and get to work!

I assure you all - I WILL GET caught up on EVERYTHING AJ/N-dub related on EP & here, but I can't unfortunately guarantee that it will be instant... but I will try my best, as usual!

Thanks you for your patience & understanding - and deeply sorry I've been 'out of action' so horribly long, unintentionally!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.