Saturday, February 16, 2013

Gamez update - Feb 16th

Okay... let's get this out of the way first:
1)Yes - I do realize I am horribly behind (only half done Jan 29th - Feb 11th AJHL update, days behind on current AJ games, STILL not fully updated NWJHL nor have kept up with daily updates)... and even though no one's given me crap about it - don't you worry, I make up for criticize by being super hard on myself about it... I'm very ticked off I am so far behind! It is a lot of new stuff to multitask & handle at once, but I've had a lot of off-work somewhat offline personal stuff going to hell... but have handled it better than I ever would have thought possible for me.
2) I still totally REFUSE to give up or 'wave the white flag'... I'll struggle with attempting to catch up as long as it takes... I'm very stubborn and resilient... haha
3) Thanks so much for all the views - never would I have expected this 'experiment' of a blog would get SO MUCH ATTENTION... 10k views is unbelievable to me! Heck, I even have Twitter founds as one of the Sexsmith Vipers guys says his wife is a huge fan of my Twitter... hehe!
- - - - -

Anyways...

I nearly made it to the CGA briefly ahead of the Storm game there, but ended up hitching a ride with ome of the Kings boys to Sexsmith about as unexpectedly as humanly possible! Nolan Trudeau rules! haha!

No hypertags now, as I need to get this done ASAP to get the game rosters fr this N-dub game. I am determined to keep up with the game stats tonight... I've failed miserably at my first 4 (?) attempts at it in the NWJHL since being added by the Kings... but I MUST get this to work, for my own good. I have great confidence in myself I can handle this, but still need to prove it to myself.

Anyways, currently 6mins into MOB vs GP Storm game back at the CGA in GP Hayden Dawes just scored an ugly sounding goal for the MOB to take 1-0 lead. A lot of scratchiness on Free FM broadcast of game though unfortunately, so my AJ tweets for the game might be a bit sketchy, but will try my best - follow @jayrox28 on da tweeter bird for both GP Jr games tonight - @GPStorm (at home vs Fort McMurray Oil Barons - already underway) & @GP_Kings (here in Sexsmith vs @SexsmithVipers - I thought it was 8:30 start but it's appearing more like 8pm). My tweeter includes pregame shots here from Sexsmith.

Scratches tonight in GP:
Storm - Haiste (head injury ?), Lawson (3rd concussion of season - very cautious on his return), McMullen (upper body injury (concussion), out indefinitely
MOB - Miller, Lawlor, Stadnicki

As for now, best get to pregame N-dub rosters for stats updating here.

More later... and I hope more than just ONE post... but unfortunately I cant promise anything. When too tired I seem to just crash of late, and have a horrible time focusing on online work the last 2.5 weeks since major breakup (I handled it 100%, except for the online work focus - it went right out the window unfortunately! Hence the massive backup since the 28th... when things started to slowly collapse).

Adios, good people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.