Monday, February 11, 2013

Secondary status report/apology/determined followup

Hey guys,

As anyone coming here probably notices... I haven't made a post since Saturday (Well, the post was Sunday early AM, but it was still Saturday for me and about a Saturday game). I am doing great in every bit of my life now, besides online work this last week and a half. I have no idea why... but my focus has just not been there enough to accomplish anything of late.

But to heck with the past... this is NOW... and I am DETERMINED to get the AJHL & NWJHL up to date fully here & on EP by tomorrow's games! And if I can 'pull myself together'... I'll fix & reignite this 'derailed train' from then on.

Here's hoping I do it! I plan to work as long as hard as I can and stay up as long as I have to, to do this... cut/closed ALL distractions possible. It's EP, the league sites, the blog, & music...

Let's get this going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.