Sunday, February 10, 2013

GP Storm vs Drumheller Dragons pre-game - Feb 9th

 So, I did start this pre-game, but got caught up with game tweets and other stuff... haha! So this post is happening post-game. Oh well - better late than never... haha!
- - - - -

*RW #14 Jade McMullen out with 'upper body injury' aka, a concussion, per Jeff Henson on air tonight on Free FM broadcast, hurt in last night's game (I believe I missed tweeting that last night during the game)
*C/RW #23 John Webb back in the lineup for Storm in place of McMullen. From what I've been told and heard first hand from members of both teams involved... and I hope I get/got this right... Webb is on an affiliate card, but more or less is with the Storm more so and travels with team as a reserve - there when needed to suit up like tonight. He kind of fills in/suits up for the NWJHL's Sexsmith Vipers in between,  when available.
*As I just found out via Jeff... LD #4 Tyler Haiste is injured and likely out long term.

Blaine [Bablitz/Babs]'s Storm lines (Jeff reeled them off pretty quick, so I caught what I could - in no particular order):
F's
Labbe-Correale-?
Baskerville-Forsyth-Matthews
Boytinck-McTaggart-Thudium
Case-Webb-?
D's
Larocque-Hodge
Van Horne-Nikirk
Milnthorp-Stener
G's
Skip in goal (Kulmanovsky backing up)

Missing above & playing - Printz, Music

Lawson is other Storm scratch (3rd concussion of season, out indefinitely)

Dragons scratches: Raats, Baxandall, Rauckman


Starting lineups... I know the Dragons 'forwards' are incorrect... couldn't keep up with Jeff, and the line didn't stay out too long into the start of the first... hehe

G - Beukeboom
D - Deagle-Gartner
F - Vannucci-Hendrix-Cook-Bloom (or possibly #20 Bryton Mills... I think my Drumheller friend might be messing with me.. haha!) - edit, in clarification from Drumheller friend, she said that it wasn't Hendrix but Cook, as far as she knows, with #41 Bloom (not #15! Haha!)

#Stormz:
Skip
Larocque-Hodge
Forsyth-Baskerville-Matthews
- - - - -

Yeah, I realize it's nearly 3am already, but hey - at least I finished this post at all, the way I've been going the last week or two... haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.