Wednesday, February 6, 2013

GP Storm at Olds - pre game notes - Feb 6th

I swear, one of these games I WILL get the Storm lines... I'm just always occupied with something else and NEVER seem to get them... haha

I missed starting lineups too... my bad. One of these days, like I said.. I will get all this and hopefully will from then on... hehe!

Storm scratches - LD #4 Tyler Haiste, C #7 Sam Lawson, C/RW #23 John Webb. Now replaced Storm captain, RW #15 Taylor Cote has not been mentioned by Jeff Henson as being a scratch for games now... to me, that's an indication his season is over.

G #20 Nick Kulmanovsky again gets start for Storm.

Grizzlys scratches - D/F #5 Connor Bass, LW #19 Reid Wilson, C/D #22 J.C. Heck.

G #31 Ethan Jemieff started but uh... didn't finish, let's put it that way. G #1 Jake Tamagi came in later.
- - - - -

I had this post finished since before the game ended, but never did get around to publishing it... haha!

Whole LOAD (well, the MAIN AJHL one... will be a LOAD alone... it's likely gonna be a friggen mile long... haha! What do you expect from over a week eh? Haha!) of hopeful other posts to come yet tonight though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.