Sunday, February 3, 2013

Unintentional night off EP/blog - Feb 2nd

Hey guys... unfortunately I never did manage to get enough sleep last night before I got up to head to the game as well... in my very tired, lethargic state I still managed to waste 5 hours of time that would have been better served by sleep.

Today/now... after the running around at the Storm game, then the monthly Earl's night with the Storm players & staff & family/billets & Booster Club members... well, after getting home I was kind of indecisive about getting hard to work or taking easy, and even my fatigue level decided it... I still need to catch up on sleep/rest after that eventful, busy, and stressful week.

And well... logically if a person thinks about it... I haven't got an AJ update up because of all that mainly off-work stuff... since the 28th. So really, what is one more day going to do? There's a lot to get done already, one day wont add too horrible much hey. So, I will try to get game summaries for all games involved and go through all the games played, and really hope to get that done as soon as possible, and to fully do the same for the NWJHL... but I know I need a really good rest for a change, and I have absolutely nothing to get up for. Sure there's the Super Bowl tomorrow afternoon... but meh, I've never been much of a football fan overall anyways. Just made it a habit/need to watch the Grey Cup/Super Bowl... I almost didn't feel Canadian to miss the Grey Cup... haha!

So yeah... off to bed for a long well needed rest... and hopefully will recharge enough to get my will back to get back on the 'workaholic' train, at least on the EP/blog/AJHL updating/NWJHL updating end (as of course I was busy with the Kings for 8 hours last night, and busy with something to do with the Storm for nearly another 8 hours today)... though.

Hope all's well with everyone seeing this! Definitely this isn't me giving up on getting up to date or the blog in any sort of the matter - truth is... a person can only do so much if not rested hey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.