Friday, March 8, 2013

Untitled

I have the urge & ambition to get a huge amount done right now (I'd like to have the AJHL & NWJHL up to date NOW already!!!)... but unfortunately, as usual after a game night (today on the 2.5hr roadtrip to Fort St. John with the Kings and back)... my energy is just not there at all, and I hate it. Truth of the matter, like one close friend in particular tells me constantly - I'm doing way too much for one person or even a few, to handle. I totally love all the work I do with the 5 jobs I have (EP, Storm, blog here, Kings, & now A's... though they lost out of the playoffs Tuesday to Spirit River, so only 4 of them are currently active)... but it is too much for one person. Which is probably why the mainly online side of things (EP & blog work) have suffered the most due to my 'absence'. Unless the post serious breakup stuff since Jan 31st are still effecting me... though less and less since my 29th birthday on Monday... but I still have lost my online work focus ever since those events occurred.

It's just I'm actually posting about it all now, which I unintentionally haven't managed to do in other days lately...

Heck, and to add to it I suddenly & unexpectedly has acid reflux or something... which I've never had out of nowhere like that before... haha - what next! Haha! If you all only knew about the other stuff going on away from here... put it this way... my computers & cell phone have never performed so horribly as currently... and unfortunately there's proven reason for it...

Here's hoping tomorrow I still have the desire... after rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.