Friday, January 11, 2013

AJHL Deadline moves, part 2 - Jan 10th

No, there's not more trades... just thought I'd leave a quick not to say there wasn't anything else added. Looks like the league was at least a few hours early, in posting all the confirmed moves - as I read they weren't to be listed until 9am today.

Anyways, I am still dead tired and could use some more sleep - so after a few hours more sleep, I'm going to go "gun ho" on getting that massive Jan 4th - 9th post finally completed. I am hoping to have it done prior to this weekend's likely usually busy schedule, especially after last night was a rare off day.

Will be back here then - hopefully I am able to get that mass catch up post completed... it is seriously starting to drive me nuts, in how it's the post that never dies... haha! I will try my best to get it done, but also to try to keep this 'timeline' making sense... so if I do find out about other post Jan 9th moves (say a Jr B guy or Midget AAA guy was added, or Jr A guy was cut loose and picked up by another team and therefore not listed in trades). So if anything appears to have happened Jan 10th or later, I will likely put it into a separate Jan 10th/11th post to bed added after tonight's games (hopefully).

But, back to bed for some rest now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.