Saturday, January 5, 2013

Jan 4th AJHL post to unintentionally be delayed

Hi everyone... very sorry about this, but due very much to my severe lack of sleep the last 2 days (about 8 hours sleep in that time)... I was been incredibly easily distracted since getting home from the Storm game against the Saints around 10:30pm. I managed to stay up to watch the last games of the WJC, but in the time since then, I have been unable to focus on anything for accomplishing any real work.

So due to this, I best just go have a needed shower and get as much sleep as I can, before heading back to the CGA (Canada Games Arena) and doing a full AJHL update after.

Crazy amount of movement I know about, especially with the Storm, unexpectedly at once days in advance of the deadline, but that sort of things happens in hockey.

Anyways, my sincere apologies! Rest assured - I will definitely stay up as long as it takes post game, to get the whole league updated.

Bye for now everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.