Tuesday, January 29, 2013

GP Storm Vs SG Saints - pregame notes - Jan 29th

Okay, tonight's the first Kings game since being added to organization, there's a Storm game on 104.7 Free FM here in GP, and am attempting to do stuff on blog & Elite Prospects all at once - this is multitasking at it's finest... though my "death mode" laptop (which I plan to have replaced in the coming few days) is slow as heck and has it's problems that come with being well... 8-9 years old, there just so happens to be wireless here in the Eastlink Centre (leisure centre) which is attached to the Coca-Cola Centre (home of the JDA Kings)... so I can use "death mode" laptop to get a bit done, and not have to fully use up my data plan on 5-6 week old cell phone... haha!

Anyways...
- - - - -

Game notes for tonight...

I was on the bus eating my supper from Quizno's while Jeff said the Storm lines, so those aren't available to me here now.

But here is what I do have...
*Saints players D #3 Mike Williamson & D #21 Carson Soucy back in the lineup, returning from injuries.
*Saints therefore down to 5 APs (from 7 last game - due to emergency circumstances, via mass injury casualties): LW Daniel Huculak (who assisted on the first Saints G tonight), LW Liam Gregor, RD Graydon Smith, RW Tyler Mrkonijc & RW/C Riley Simpson (who scored the first G for the Saints tonight). As it's also almost 100% their jerseys or at least one of theirs, are different tonight than they used to be, I will sort those out after I get back home likely after 11pm post-Kings-game.
*Storm changes into C/RW #23 John Webb coming into the lineup replacing D #25 Brandon Hodge - which gives the Storm 12F & 6 D (instead of 11/7 last game).
*G #20 Nick Kulmanovsky gets the start for Storm, with G #1 Kenny Cameron on the the end of the pond.
*Storm announced new captaincies in light of captain RW #15 Taylor Cote out for at least the season (well... Jeff said pre-game Cote MAY be out for the season - so there IS, even if a slim chance, a chance of his return before the end of the 2012-13 season/playoffs): new captain (potentially an interim C) is LW/C #29 Mike Forsyth, LD #3 Sasha Larocque & LD #22 Scott Milnthorp remain as A's, and new A goes to RW #16 Ryan Baskerville.

Ah to heck with hyperlinking now... wireless has gone to slowness now... not sure if it's my laptop, many people using wireless here, or wireless issues... but I'll hyperlink and update this later as Kings guy are here already so I may as well head to the arena next door. Gonna be a busy night for me... am going to try juggling all 4 jobs tonight, and we'll see how it goes.

Onto the "Coke can" for me though... will try keeping up with Twitter for both games if possible... hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.