Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Pre-game notes: GP Storm vs Whitecourt

Okay... I am horribly behind on the AJHL updating, and it's almost a "so far behind I am not sure I can catch up" sort of feeling... but I'm not the type to give up easily. So I will still be continuing the long, days long AJHL update and do my best to get it caught up on as soon as possible for me...

But for now... updates for tonight's Grande Prairie Storm & Whitecourt Wolverines game, in Whitecourt, mainly if not all, via Jeff Henson on the Free FM broadcast:

Storm notes:
*No new trades as of yet, but 3 APs in the lineup for tonight:
 - F #26 Parker Sharp from Grande Prairie has been given a full time Jr B card, as he is back locally playing with the Beaverlodge Blades (NWJHL) and is in the lineup. Did not catch his jersey # though, I don't believe Jeff said his #. Just got confirmation of #s from Jeff.
 - D #6 Kye McKinney is an AP in lineup for tonight for Storm, from Fort Saskatchewan Rangers Midget AAA (AMHL) - #16 I believe I heard... #6 that is, as it looks jumbled there
 - 3rd affiliate, I must have heard the name wrong... swore I heard Jeff say Cameron Ruzicki or something close, and am having no luck figuring out for sure. Hopefully I'll get it figured out yet... I kept missing the "B" to start his name as I found out from tweets with Jeff. The guy is actually Knights of Columbus Pats Midget AAA (AMHL) LW/C #18 Cameron Brezinski, wearing #18 I believe I heard.
*D #25 Brandon Hodge, out tonight with pneumonia
*C/RW John Webb a healthy scratch tonight for Storm

Wolverines notes:
*Backup G tonight prior to the arrival of newly acquired QMJHL Anthony Terenzio, is again #1 Anthony Hamill. More about Hamill's moves on comprehensive post...
*Newly added C #89 Charles Inglis, who had 4 points in first 2 games - is out tonight with minor knee injury... flu as I'm just been informed. I'm massively overtired... Jeff said it was a minor back injury, and I typed minor knee injury... oy!

I believe that is everything... will hyperlink and update shortly, but anything new will likely show on my... days long AJHL catch up message... that I hope and would love to be finally caught up on tonight, ahead of the deadline.

[This is finally finalized... now to the mammoth massive mess the long 6 day combined post is and will become... I must finish that today!]

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for getting the truth out there about Palmer's departure. He has lots of family in GP, and it was important the city knew the truth.
    As first communicated to you, he played in his first game with the Griffins last night.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.