Saturday, January 26, 2013

Quick-ish belated Storm @ Thunder game notes - Jan 26th

Okay, super quick notes. I was going to type down the Storm lines for tonight, but too much going on after only getting back home finally just after 7.

I missed one bus earlier on the way for late lunch/supper, then am 100% certain at least 1, maybe 2 buses didn't show up tonight... ticked me off! Thanks a lot GP Transit - at least most of the drivers are pretty nice though, but heck... what is wit the missed buses? Supposed to be 30 minute service 3-6pm Mon-Sat... yeesh! Oh well, no point bitching & moaning about it - got to make the most of the rest of the night and get to a load of things!
- - - - -

I didn't catch all the scratches, but for sure offhand for the Storm there's LW #24 Adam Boytinck (suspension), C/RW #23 John Webb - who was in the Sexsmith Vipers (NWJHL) lineup yesterday (healthy scratch), C #7 Sam Lawson (3rd concussion of the season) & captain RW #15 Taylor Cote (post-concussion symptoms, out for the remainder of the season, at the least). Thunder scratches included LW #16 Ty Bettac and C #21 Eric Sieben (serving 2nd game of suspension)... pretty sure there was another 1 or 2 for them but cant recall offhand now.

Storm starting lineup:
C #13 Devin Case-RW #16 Ryan Baskerville-LW/RW #17 Ryan Mathews
LD #3 Sasha Laroque-LD #4 Tyler Haiste D #5 Drew Nikirk-LD #22 Scott Milnthorp
G #31 Curtis Skip gets the start

Thunder starting lines (at least what I caught - my apologies for incomplete):
C #28 Neil Tarnasky-RW #23 Doug Jones-LW #27 Frederic Tanguay
D's... not sure...
G #1 Marc Olivier Daigle starts

Back to game tweets and lots of updating I've got to do tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.