Wednesday, January 9, 2013

MHL trade update - late Nov to this second

Here is the MHL (MJAHL, as we have on EP as there is a higher profile MHL in Russia - I just refer to it as MjaHL) update that's been rumoured for weeks, or more... haha!

This likely would have waited until after the Jan 10th deadline, but a regular EP transfer tipper we have, is getting annoyed with me/the site not adding a recent MHL trade... hehe, and I am really hoping he finally gets added as a staff member in the near future, as we could use a guy who pays that close attention to the league! I used to keep track of transfers there and all Jr As in Canada, but I've yet to be able to keep up daily this season... been way too behind on things, especially I since started this, so far mainly AJHL-related blog.

Anyways, here goes from a transaction link screenshot - everything since my pre-blog transfer screenshot tweets on Nov 28th (move for the 27th) and Nov 27th (Nov 20th-26th moves). Essentially I'm doing the tweeting for the MHL without getting credit from them... hehe!, as they strangely haven't tweeted since Nov 19th last I checked... yeah, it's still the same... here's the same screenshot from days ago:


Anyways, onto the mass catch up transfer screenshot, for any moves between Nov 29th and now. I had to re-screenshot the link, as they added one in for January 8th earlier... haha! All these moves are likely not archived onto EP yet, but some are - the rest will be in the near future... I got to get back to the AJHL after I post the last 2 MHL trades from the 6th & 8th below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop me comments, unless you're a spammer then it will be deleted - which is the main reason why I've started comment moderation. Besides that I'll likely approve just about anything, unless it get's obscene or such.